Do not forget to check our Call for Papers.
Recent Results subsmission
Submission of Papers
IEEE ComSoc Policy
- Papers must be written in English.
- The manuscript must follow IEEE two-column format with single-spaced, 10-point font in the text. The documents should be formatted for standard letter-size (8-1/2″ by 11″) paper or A4 format. The IEEE instructions for preparing the manuscript in Word or Latex templates can be download from Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings.
- The maximum length for full papers is 6 printed pages (10-point font) including figures.
- Papers must be submitted in Portable Document Format (PDF) format.
Full Paper Submission
If you are familiar with EDAS, please Click here to start paper submission.
Otherwise, please follow the four steps: logging in or creating an account; registering the paper, adding authors and submitting the manuscript file, as described by EDAS .
Logging in to EDAS
To use EDAS, you will need to log in first. If you already have an account, please enter your email address and password in the corresponding fields of the form on the EDAS login page.
If you do not know whether you have an account on this EDAS system, try entering your email address. EDAS will check whether your account exists or not, and respond accordingly.
If you have an account but forgot your password, please leave the password field blank; EDAS will e-mail your password to you.
If you do not have an account on the EDAS system yet, please click on the “New user” link. Fill in the form and then click on the “New User” button. Mandatory fields are marked with a red asterisk. The password for accessing the EDAS system will be sent to you via e-mail. Once you receive your password, you can return to EDAS and log in.
Registering Your Paper
- Click to the “Submit paper” tab at the top of the page.
- Find “IEEE ISPLC 2017” among the list of conferences accepting submissions. To begin the process of submitting your paper, click on the ‘submit’ icon for the conference. This will bring you to the conference EDAS homepage.
- You should then see the web form for registering your paper submission. Fill in the form.
- Enter title and abstract of the paper. Your paper title should NOT be in all upper or all lower-case.
- Check the box “Add yourself as author” if you are indeed an author of the paper. You can add other authors later and you can change the order of authors. Note that some conferences do not allow that you add or delete authors after the submission deadline, to prevent that authors try to defeat the conflict-of-interest detection mechanisms by omitting authors.
- Enter keywords, if configured for your conference.
- Select the topics from the list of paper topics that best classify your paper. (Not all conferences have defined topics. Some conferences require that papers list a minimum number of topics and restrict the maximum number of topics.).
- Once you have all the information filled in, click on the “Submit” button at the bottom of the page. This will lead to a page that acknowledges your paper’s registration and allows you to add authors. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Add authors by following the link after registering the paper or going to your EDAS home page and following the link for your paper. Note that your paper has to have at least one author before you can submit a manuscript.
Enter each author using either their EDAS identifier or their last name. Each author must be registered in EDAS; if an author is not yet registered in EDAS, you will be prompted for the information to register them and they will receive an email with their password. There are no correspondence authors, as all authors are notified by email after their paper has been reviewed.
Submitting and Uploading Your Paper
After registering your paper submission, you must upload your actual paper, typically a PDF file. (Each conference decides which paper formats are acceptable.)
To upload your paper right after registering your submission, simply follow the EDAS instructions on the acknowledgement page.
Alternatively, you can upload your paper later from your EDAS homepage. From there, you can upload your paper by clicking on the icon in the line that shows your paper’s listing or via ftp, as per instructions on that page.
After you return to your EDAS homepage, you will see your uploaded paper. If you click on the paper number, you will see the paper details. If you click on the paper under “Manuscript”, you will see the PDF version that you uploaded.
From your EDAS homepage, you can see the status of your paper. Initially, when you are registered but yet to upload your paper, EDAS will highlight the paper with white color as pending, to show that no version of your paper PDF file has been uploaded yet. After your paper has been uploaded, the color indicating the status will change to yellow, and a confirmation e-mail will be sent to all authors.
Revising Your Paper or Account
Revising Your Personal Information (Profile)
Final Camera-ready Submission
IEEE offers PDF eXpress as a free service to IEEE conference authors, allowing them to make Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs authors have made themselves for Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function).
Steps for Final Camera-ready Submission:
- Create your final manuscript, taking careful account of all reviewer comments.
- Proofread and check layout of manuscript (It is highly recommended that you do this BEFORE going to PDF eXpress.)
- Please go to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at www.pdf-express.org. Click on the link “New Users – Click Here” and fill in your information. You will need the Conference ID which is 38855X.
- Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for checking.
- Use PDF eXpress to attain Xplore-compatible PDFs. The site contains extensive instructions, resources, and helpful hints.
- To electronically fill in the IEEE copyright form, log in to EDAS using your account. For your ISPLC 2017 paper, click on the © icon displayed under copyright, click on the button labelled “IEEE Copyright Submission” and then follow the instructions.
- Submit final, Xplore-compatible PDF(s) via EDAS using your account.